Integrating WooCommerce with Dropvilla
Now no need to manage stock or update products manually.
Dropvilla now directly integrates with your WooCommerce application. This will help you to publish all Dropvilla products directly to your store within few seconds. Also, it will help you to sync live stock to your store automatically.
Here are the steps to integrate WooCommerce with Dropvilla.
- Update your WooCommerce to the latest version. This is compulsory.
- Make sure you are using Pretty permalinks in Settings > Permalinks so that the custom endpoints are supported. Default permalinks will not work. To learn more about Pretty Permalinks please click here.
Generate API Keys:
- Go to ‘Admin’ -> ‘WooCommerce’ -> ‘Settings’ -> ‘Advanced’ -> ‘REST API’ OR Go to ‘Admin’ -> ‘WooCommerce’ -> ‘Settings’ -> ‘API’ -> ‘Keys/Apps’.
- Click the ‘Add Key’ button.
- You will see add WooCommerce App section.
- Description: Add WooCommerce App description.
- Permissions: Select a ‘Read/Write’ permission.
- Click on ‘Generate API Key’ button.
You will get your “Consumer Key” and “Consumer Secret”
Now click on below button to submit your keys to connect your store with Dropvilla.
After the store is successfully connected, you will get confirmation email from Dropvilla and within few seconds your store will auto filled with all dropvilla products & categories.
Note: Products & Categories depends on plan you selected while joining dropvilla.